Painting is a huge priority in my family. My children paint at least once a day, it is a fun activity for all of us and it helps their development.
Here are 10 reasons you should let your toddler paint every day.
- When a child holds a paint brush it encourages fine motor skills.
- They learn to move their hand, wrist, and arm to create images.
- It works muscles in their hand, wrist and arm preparing them to write, draw and cut with scissors.
- It teaches them hand-eye coordination.
- They learn and explore colors.
- They learn to express emotions.
- Provides brain development.
- They develop cognitive skills by making decisions and making choices.
- It teaches them to be independent, individuality, appreciation of others work, and a sense of self-respect.
- It’s an entertaining activity and keeps them busy.
Every masterpiece your toddler creates is teaching them and preparing them for school and life success. So mommies and daddies stop worries about the mess and let those babies create with paint. It’s fun and comes with benefits for those little ones.
Thanks for joining me tonight!