My son’s birthday is November 11 and we are having his party on the 13th so I thought I’d let every one join on my adventure in creating his 2nd Birthday Party.
Well, after a lot pinterest research I desided to do a monster bash themed party for my lil monster. After all he is always walking around growling at people.
Then I desided on the menu which is going to be cake, ice cream, and some side treats.
Then I made up the invitations on facebook and sent them out. I informed our guest that we were only having cake, ice cream and some side treats and told them the theme and what my son needed for the up coming winter months and then in formed them that there would a piñata and pin the eye on the monster.
The plan is set…
Now it’s shopping time, which was actually yesterday.
I went to Wal-Mart in the party supply section and purchased:
- Light blue, green, yellow, and orange streamers
- Pack of construction paper
- Googly eyes (big and small sizes)
- A number 2 light up birthday candle
- Medium size alphabet stickers (black)
- Elmers glue
- Glue sticks
- Tooth picks
- Variety pack of colored balloons (50 count)
- Blue and green tissue paper
- Bread ties
- 2 different size boxes (free)
- Green wrapping paper
I spent about $50.00 on everything and this covers all the decorations.
Tomorrow I will take you step by step on how to make a Monster Bash Banner by hand. So stay tuned for upcoming Monster Bash Birthday Party blogs this week.