Hey crafty mommy,
This was a very sweet project I did with my 4 year old daughter. This is also another Family Dollar or Dollar Deals find.
She wanted to make this for our Uncle Levi since he is in the ICU.
So heres what you need:
- Large Valentine Hearts foam shapes
- Medium Valentines Hearts stickers
- Small Candy Word Heart stickers
- Confetti lips
- Pink pipe cleaner
- Red Pom balls
- Scissors (cut pipe cleaner in half)
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Googly eyes
So easy steps,
- Glue 3 pink hearts together and a red on top.
- Glue a pink heart on each side of the 4 center ones.
- Glue eyes and confetti lips
- Cut pipe cleaner in half and glue Pom ball to one end of each piece of pipe cleaner.
- Glue the pipe cleaner to the back of the red heart like antanas.
- Then stick the medium hearts to the wings of the butterfly.
- Lastly stick the sweetheart word hearts on top of thr medium hearts.
- All done!
Super simple, quick and cheap.
Make one for your family members.
More Valentines crafts to come! So don’t go anywhere.