Are you nearly broke and trying to find a date night idea for you and your lover for Valentines day?
Well I got you!
Here are my top 5 Valentines Stay-At-Home Date Night Idea’s for you and your lover.
- Valentine’s Day Spa Night- Grab some Epson Salt, rose petals and fill up the bath tub. Maybe some champagne, foot scrub and a face mask. So what’s next? You guessed it, just relax, unwind and indulge in each other’s company.
- Sexy Janga- this is a DIY project and a lot of fun for you and your lover. Do I really have to say more other than bedroom boom.
- Dinner for 2- Cook a romantic dinner together, maybe some juicy steaks and baked potatoes with some wine. Be sure to indulge eachother outside under the stars either at a table for 2 or on a blanket.
- Bonfire for 2- Grab some s’mores and some wine. Dance under the stars and just enjoy each others company.
- Movie Box Night- get some romantic movies, popcorn, sodas or wine, and chocolate. Cuddle up in bed or on the couch and relax.
Well, hope these ideas were helpful. Make it a great night guys!
Happy Valentines Day All!