We have came to the end of the week for most of us and we are about to enjoy our weekend. When I start my weekend I don’t relax I put myself last and build up all this stress and house work so by the end of the week on my time off I am finishing bill payments or cleaning. Here are some tips I have now started doing so I can love myseFl more and it helped me relax a little more. My hopes are that these can help you love yourself more too. Remember you are important and often times we neglect ourselves so here our some tips to help.
- Happy place- created a place where you instantly relax.
- Organize so you’re ready for the weekend and can be a total ease
- Turn off all things that get in the way of peace and relaxation.
- Do not look at bills or discuss bills the entire weekend regardless of any turn off notices or late fees or Miss payments it cannot be fixed overnight therefore take a breath and relax.
- Do something that makes you happy. Maybe a DIY it just reading a book or taking a hike.
Remember again you are important give yourdlef time to heal and relax from your week. Being relaxed and organized help you through out your life and it helps you in other areas of life. Small tips but they have truly helped me.