I’ve been blogging for a few months now and slowly gaining traffic and still learning a lot. Bloggers never stop learning and there are some great teachers out there to help you along your blogging journey. My favorite bloggers provide a lot of information and help. I absolutely and appreciate them all.
Today I have decided to do a round up of the bloggers that inspired me to start sharing my life as a mother and an artist. I’m not a professional and I still have a lot of shaping to do on my blog but they inspire me daily to keep working at it. Most bloggers don’t see a steady income for at least a year. So I definitely still have time.
But these bloggers provide webiners, classes, E-Books and other wonderful tools to help each of us bloggers and freelance writers to become very successful.
You just have to remember to stay original and provide credit to those you write about.
I give complete credit to the bloggers below. Thank you for being an inspiration in my life and I hope they inspire you too. Trust me you can learn a lot from them.
- XO Sarah– This woman rocks it, she has books and classes to help beginner bloggers and a step-by-step guide on how to start a blog and market a blog and monitize a blog. I very much encourage ever beginner to take her classes and read her book.
- Heather in a Hat– Another rocking blogger every beginner should follow. She provides services for digital marketing consulting, helps businesses find online customers, helps guide bloggers in lead pages, click funnels, social media strategies and more it’s a whole bundle package.
- ByRegina– Regina helps you by providing a Free 4 hour training, 48 page workbook, and weekly business notes. Also she provides free courses for beginner bloggers. Check her out!
- Melyssa Griffin- Melyssa offers a ton of free resources such as webiners, e-cources, e-books and worksheets to help you in your online presence.
- Drink Coffee & Prosper– Michelle offers a ton of information, she provides pinterest strategies, a foolproof way to start a blog, how to drive traffic to your blog and work at home tips for bloggers and freelance writers.
Well people there are my top 5 most inspiring bloggers. Please check thesent ladies out you can really learn a lot from them. They totally kickass at blogging and helping beginner bloggers become successful.
Until next time….